Today’s the first day of school as I type this post from the computer lab. I must have yawned more than 100 times by now and it’s only 10:28 a.m. I’ve been awake since 7:15 a.m., and I didn’t sleep until 4:30 this morning. I’ve grown SO accustomed to my summer sleep schedule that I didn’t even bother preparing for the massive shift in sleep schedule. I planned to start adjusting it two weeks prior ago, as well as come up with a new daily routine, but I procrastinated. I’m no better than the students I teach, ha! It sucks knowing that I’ll be here until 5 p.m. today, but at least I don’t actually teach my classes until Wednesday.
(OK, that yawn became a two-hour nap in the computer lab. Haha! Luckily, there aren’t any classes today, and this room doesn’t get as much traffic unless a class is being held here.)
Anyway, as for the paper, my work environment lately has been way less than ideal. I don’t want to get too much into the details. I feel like I’ve talked about it so much that it’s been a complete waste of time. But what I will say is this: Work should stay at work, and all interactions at work is just business. The way I see it, whether it’s work or my everyday life, if I mess up, then I’m very willing to admit it. If something I do is wrong, then I’ll do my best to correct it. Shit like that.
But onto better news, my face is looking so much better! A week ago, these tiny pimple-looking blemishes came up then turned into a severe breakout all over my face. I’m assuming they’re from sun overexposure and my pores being clogged with overspray from Plasti-Dip spray cans. But damn… My whole life, I’ve only ever had a couple of pimples show up at a time, so to experience full-blown acne is actually really painful.
Well, that’s it from me. I didn’t have such a creative week, and I’m still working on some projects. Hopefully I can keep all of this up, but for now, some links!
- Do you like floral dresses? Check out my review on PinkBlush.
- An article about living lighter through minimalism to reduce stress and save money. The first paragraph alone got me!
- If you’re trying to set up you’re own website, check out these tips from The Blog Market.
- 10 tips to starting your week right. This definitely comes in at a good time.
- I always wondered what the deal was with Rose.
- 8 drugstore lipsticks to try now!
- In this day in age, “How to Be Married” seems very promising as a good read.
- Want an easier way to create quotes on a photo? Try out Recite.